Monday, September 28, 2015

THERE IS NO JUSTICE FOR CANADIAN CRIME VICTIMS - MONTREAL POLICE PREVENT LEGAL ACTION


FACEBOOK
September 28,2015

Phyllis Carter
 

In Montreal, Quebec, Canada, crime victims like me and my family never have a chance to get to court.

The crimes committed against my family - with the help of a Montreal Police officer - are frozen from the start. The police just refuse to take any action against the criminals. Period.

I do not want money. This is not a civil case. It is a criminal case. But the Montreal Police have refused again and again and again to take any action.

I even wrote to the Crown Prosecutor, but I never received a reply.

So the injustice system just ignores the crimes and the suffering of the victims.

And so I report the details of the crimes night and day and search for one honourable person in authority who will bring us justice. 

http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.

More than 219,000 people around the world have read my reports,
But there is still no justice for crime victims in Canada.



No comments: