Monday, August 14, 2017

8.5 MILLION PEOPLE ON THE BRINK OF STARVATION

The charity Oxfam warns an intense drought has pushed another 700,000 people in Ethiopia to the verge of starvation, adding to the U.N.'s earlier estimate that at least 8.5 million Ethiopians are in need of immediate food aid.
Ethiopia: Intense Drought Has Millions on Brink of Starvation - The U.N. warns that climate change has made droughts in the Horn of Africa far more common.
DEMOCRACYNOW.ORG

BRITISH POLICE ARREST 461 "ASIANS" FOR CHILD SEX TRAFFIC

In a shocking case reminiscent of the Rotherham child sex abuse ring, British police say they have made 461 arrests and have identified at least 278 victims of a…
DAILYWIRE.COM

British Police Arrest Gang Of 'Asian' Men For Child Sex Ring:
461 Arrests, 278 Victims

"There has been no political correctness here. These are criminals and there has been no hesitation in arresting them and targeting them using all the means at our disposal." - PA via Daily Mail
 

In a shocking case reminiscent of the Rotherham child sex abuse ring, British police say they have made 461 arrests and have identified at least 278 victims of a massive sex, prostitution, and drug ring. Of those arrested, authorities have tried 26 defendants. The BBC reports that most of those convicted so far of serious charges are "Asian," the British term for those from the Middle East, Pakistan and India.
 
As a result of a massive ongoing investigation the police have named "Operation Sanctuary," one British woman and a total of 17 men have been convicted of rape, conspiracy to incite prostitution, and illegally supplying drugs. The men, BBC notes, were from the "Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle."
 
 
The convictions came after four trials involving 26 defendants facing over 100 charges for actions against 22 young female victims — some as young as 14 — and whom the prosecution described as "vulnerable" and "at-risk." A total of 20 of the victims gave evidence. The heinous series of crimes were committed between 2011 and 2014.
 
Of the 26, three people have been jailed. The rest will be sentenced next month.
 
"There has been no political correctness here," Chief Constable Steve Ashman said Wednesday. "These are criminals and there has been no hesitation in arresting them and targeting them using all the means at our disposal."
 
"We have not and will not stop," he said.
 
BBC describes how the shocking sex and drug trafficking ring operated:
 
The victims were at first flattered by the attention of the men who apparently befriended them, but were then lured to parties, known as "sessions", by the promise of alcohol and drugs — often mephedrone (or M-Kat), Newcastle Crown Court heard.
 
Bags of M-Kat were left on coffee tables for the girls to help themselves.
 
The parties took place at premises around the West End, including the top floor of tower block Todd's Nook, where one teenager said she was raped three times.
 
The prosecution said they became the "vulnerable victims of an organised, cynical, systematic organisation in which they were passed between their abusers."
 
 
The victims described being lured into sex "sessions" through drugs and alcohol. Some of the victims became addicted to the drugs, for which they were coerced to perform sex acts to receive them from the men. At times, one said, they would be "too intoxicated" to resist being raped. One girl described meeting a frightened woman whom she believed to be a sex slave and another described being locked into a room and forced to have sex in order to leave.
 
The Daily Mail notes that at least one of the men convicted appeared to have been partly motivated by anti-white racism:
 
The court heard that one of the men convicted, 37-year-old Badrul Hussain, was heard telling a ticket collector on the Tyne and Wear Metro: "All white women are good for one thing, for men like me to f*** and use as trash, that is all women like you are worth."
 
 
"These were vile crimes committed by evil men," said Council leader Nick Forbes. "The victims ... have been brave beyond belief and undoubtedly have made our city safer."
 
One controversial tactic the police team used in their efforts to expose the ring was paying a convicted child rapist £10,000 to act as an informant.
 
Police say the investigation is still ongoing and that they "have spoken to 703 potential complainants and 278 victims have been identified," BBC reports.
 
Below is the list of the 17 men and one woman thus far convicted for the child sex network as well as their mugshots (via BBC/Daily Mail):
 
newcastle_sex_trafficking_ring.jpg
 
Mohammed Azram, 35, of Croydon Road, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, sexual assault, supplying drugs to a victim

Jahanghir Zaman, 43, of Hadrian Road, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape, supplying drugs to a victim

Nashir Uddin, 35, of Joan Street, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim

Saiful Islam, 34, of Strathmore Crescent, convicted of rape. Jailed for 10 years
Mohammed Hassan Ali, 33, of Bentinck Street, convicted of sexual activity with a child, supplying drugs to a victim. Jailed for seven years

Yasser Hussain, 27, of Canning Street, convicted of beating, possession of drugs. Jailed for two years

Abdul Sabe, 40, of Dean House, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation, drugs offences

Habibur Rahim, 34, of Kenilworth Road, convicted of causing or inciting prostitution, drugs, sexual assault, trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation

Badrul Hussain, 37, of Drybeck Court, convicted of drug offences

Mohibur Rahman, 44, of Northcote Street, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim

Abdulhamid Minoyee, 33, of Gainsborough Grove, convicted of rape, sexual assault, supply of drugs

Carolann Gallon, 22, of Hareside Court, pleaded guilty to three counts of trafficking

Monjour Choudhury, 33, of Phillip Place, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim

Prabhat Nelli, 33, of Sidney Grove, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim

Eisa Mousavi, 41, of Todds Nook, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape, supplying drugs to a victim

Taherul Alam, 32, of Normanton Terrace, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim, attempted sexual assault

Nadeem Aslam, 43, of Belle Grove West, convicted of supplying drugs to victims

Redwan Siddquee, 32, of West Road, pleaded guilty to causing or inciting prostitution, supply or offering to supply a class B...

By JAMES BARRETT
August 9, 2017

Sunday, August 13, 2017

THEIR BLOOD IS ON THE HANDS OF AMERICANS

Fight Dog Meat· 
CHINA: LIVE DOGS TO BE BURNED ALIVE AT A CREMATORIUM BECAUSE ITS CHEAP. Jiaxing City animal rescuers are scrambling tonight, trying to rescue these dogs before they're burned alive at the local government cremation center. This location is near Shanghai. Reportedly, 'the person couldn't afford to euthanize them, so they'll be burned alive.' At this stage its unknown where the dogs are from, but most likely they are stray dogs. NOTHING JUSTIFIES BURNING THEM ALIVE! Updates when more information is available, 
Location: Jiaxing city, Jiashan. Zhejiang province
Original text:
转发: 所谓无公害处理, 就是活的焚烧?有人打电话去,电话那头的人说安乐死会有成本,所以会活烧
www.FightDogMeat.com
contact@fightdogmeat.com
Fight Dog Meat #fightdogmeat

THE TERROR AND AGONY OF THESE PRECIOUS BEINGS IS ON THE HANDS OF THE AMERICANS WHO SUPPORT CHINA. WHEN YOU CRAWL INTO BED WITH VERMIN YOU BECOME INFECTED.


Saturday, August 12, 2017

JUSTICE DEMANDS THAT THE PUNISHMENT MUST FIT THE CRIME.


Steven Sadler and Boots Stanley have become synonymous with the word "sadistic" since their arrest in August of 2016.
IDA.CONVIO.NET - 





CANADA - WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DRINKING WATER SUPPLY?


IF YOU THINK YOUR GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIBLE, THINK AGAIN.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/information-property-owners-about-lead-water-service-line-replacement

OTTAWA, CANADA - RADON GAS CAUSES CANCER


OTTAWA, CANADA.

RADON GAS CAUSES CANCER. NO TASTE, NO SMELL. BUT IT CAN KILL.

When Lyndsay Kovacs learned of the link between radon gas exposure in basements and lung cancer, the Kanata mother was quick to get her house tested given the lower level is a regular play area for her three kids.

When lab results produced higher-than-normal levels, Kovacs wasn't surprised given their home is on bedrock - and radon, a natural, radioactive gas - is produced by the decay of uranium found in rocks and soil.

"Knowing that radon was directly correlated to the bedrock that is under our home … we just assumed that it would be above normal, and worthwhile to get tested," said Kovacs, who became concerned after attending a community information meeting.

Radon is colourless, odourless, tasteless, and escapes into the atmosphere and seeps into buildings - particularly areas like basements and poorly or never ventilated indoor spaces.

To mark Lung Cancer Awareness and Radon Action Month, the Canadian Cancer Society commissioned a survey of 1,000 Ontario homeowners with finished or partially finished basements and who have one or more children under 18. The survey revealed how much time children and their parents spend inside and outside the home in basement spaces, which are high-risk areas for radon exposure.

Four out of every 10 children and teens spend at least three hours a day in their basements, and 14 per cent have a bedroom at or below ground level. Outside the home, 20 per cent of kids spend a minimum of three hours in basements or in ground-floor environments such as classrooms and daycares.

Based on a March 2012 report, Health Canada says one in 20 Ontario homes contain dangerous levels of the cancer-causing gas, which, according to the cancer society, kills 850 Ontarians each year, 10 times as many people as house fires and carbon monoxide poisoning combined, and accounts for 13 per cent of lung cancer deaths in the province per year.

At-home test kits can be purchased over the Internet or from a hardware or home improvement store, or a professional can be hired to test for radon.

It is recommended people use the at-home test for at least three months, ideally between September and April, when windows and doors are typically kept closed. At the end of this period the kit is sent to a lab for analysis (that information is included in the kit).

Kovacs's kit cost $50 (including lab costs), but kits typically range between $25 and $170 according to the City of Ottawa.

Her home tested at 303 bcq/m3 (becquerels per cubic metre) above Health Canada's recommended guideline of 200 bcq/m3. Given her levels were higher, their home required remediation. The one-day job involved drilling a hole in the basement floor and installing piping and a fan unit to vent the gas outside the home.

While the remediation cost $3,400 was covered with her Tarion Home Warranty (her family has lived in their house for six years and the warranty was good for seven years), she would have had the work done regardless.

"It's just peace of mind. Every time my kids go down (to the basement) I'm not concerned about what they are breathing in or how much time they're spending down there because we've taken care of that problem."

pmccooey@ottawacitizen.com

RAISING MONSTERS


Police say while Merritt slept a 12-year-old girl threw boiling hot water in in her face.
FOX10TV.COM
  • NEW YORK (WCBS/CNN) - Jamoneishia Merritt, 11, has not been given a mirror to look at the severe damage done to her face and neck.
    "We're trying to keep her spirits up, talking to her," said the girl's aunt, Lawrene Merritt.
    The family shared a heartbreaking photo of the girl in the burn unit at Harlem Hospital, permanently scarred after she was viciously and intentionally scalded while at a sleepover, surrounded by young girls she considered her friends.
    Police say while Merritt slept, a 12-year-old girl threw boiling water in her face, which scalded her awake. Merritt suffered burns to her face, back and shoulders and was rushed to the hospital in serious but stable condition.
    The girl's mother, Ebony Merritt, has talked to prosecutors about the felony criminal charges facing the 12-year-old attacker. Merritt also said she thinks the one adult inside the apartment did not do enough to prevent the attack.
    Other relatives are angry and say they want justice for Jamoneishia.
    "They were very wicked," Lawrene Merritt said of her niece's so-called friends. "That didn't make sense. I mean, I couldn't even imagine a child doing that to another child."
    Investigators are looking into whether this crime was inspired by an apparent social media trend that's dubbed "the hot water challenge." It involves six stunts in which unsuspecting victims get hot water thrown at them.
    Eight-year-old Ki'ari Pope of Florida died after apparently taking part in what may have been a variation on the craze by drinking boiling water as part of a dare with another child.
    The victim's mother posted on social media, saying that she wants all parents to be aware of what their children are doing and to talk to them about the dangerous, sick stunts they see online.
    IF YOU ARE YOUNG, YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER. THAT IS BECAUSE PEOPLE KEEP MAKING EXCUSES - AND LAWS - TO PROTECT YOUNG MONSTERS. WATCH YOUR KIDDIES, FOLKS. THEY MIGHT KNIFE YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP - AND OUR LAWS SAY THAT'S OKAY.