Friday, September 25, 2015

CANADIAN ELECTIONS - IF YOU THINK YOUR VOTE MATTERS, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS


I am not a politician. I don't hold any public office or authority. But I have decades of experience with political issues - especially when it comes to our Canadian injustice system which has torn my life and my family apart. 

I am a 79 year old Canadian journalist, widow, cancer patient and, thanks to the Montreal Police, I and my family are crime victims. 

Please take note for future reference. No matter who is elected, the day after the elections the politicians are all the same. They have years to do as they please and all they will do for the people is participate in photo ops. You do not matter to them. They do not care what happens to you. 

At least, living in Canada, you are not likely to be imprisoned or shot for speaking the truth. However, the Montreal Police may knock on your door and take you away at any time for no reason except that you speak the truth. If you think that doesn't happen in Canada, please read my reports. It happened to me. 

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

THE PHYLLIS CARTER DETENTION - CONDEMNED IN ABSENTIA IN FOUR MINUTES
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.ca/2015/08/the-phyllis-carter-detention-condemned_9.html