Friday, September 11, 2015

I WILL NEVER GIVE MY PRECIOUS VOTE TO THE LESSER EVIL


It was nice to discuss with our youth! 
C'était un plaisir de discuter avec nos jeunes!

  • Phyllis Carter -  But what is Valerie Assouline doing for Canadian crime victims like me and my family? More than 217,000 people around the world have now read my reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police, and politicians at every level say, "This is not in my jurisdiction" and "I have no time for this." Why would I give my precious vote to anyone who has no time for justice? Why would I give my precious vote to anyone who has no authority to do justice?  http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.  If only Canada had a Bernie Sanders. I would get a wheelchair and follow him anywhere.
    DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY PHYLLIS CARTER

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

The photo at the bottom of this article is of Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament of Canada and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner, who stated at two public meetings in Montreal, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."