Monday, September 28, 2015

EVANGELICALS DO NOT LOVE ISRAEL


Evangelicals appear to be great supporters of Israel, but you all don't get it.
 
I am a Jew and a Christian. I spent about ten years studying the bible day and night. I participated in many seminars and study sessions and discussions and prayer groups. 

I studied the program of the Order of St. Luke the Physician, an international healing ministry. I was inducted into the OSL by Rev. Barry C. Clarke, recently retired as Anglican Bishop of Montreal. 

I taught the healing course to others at St.Paul's, Lachine, where Barry was the minister at the time. 

In the course of all this time and study I met many evangelicals. They profess to love Israel and the Jewish people. But you don't get it. 

THE EVANGELICALS WANT ALL THE JEWS IN THE WORLD TO GO BACK TO ISRAEL SO THAT JESUS CAN RETURN. 

They believe Jesus will not come back until all the Jews return "home".

In other words, folks, the evangelicals want the same thing many bigots want - to get rid of the Jews from every place on earth  - except Israel. 

I was attending an assembly of evangelicals in an old theatre on St. Lawrence Blvd. in Montreal when I realized what was really happening. 

I stood up and announced for all to hear that I wanted no part of the great cleansing of Jews from all the earth and I walked out.
 
I am a Jew by birth, by blood, by family, history, culture, tradition and love. I am a baptized Christian by choice.

I am a Canadian whose family has been here for a hundred years. I am not going anywhere.

When Jesus wants to come, I'll give him a place to sleep and a good Jewish meal
.  

No comments: