Saturday, September 12, 2015

THE TEAR DROP MONUMENT YOU NEVER SAW - SYMPATHY FROM RUSSIA AFTER NINE-ELEVEN

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS?

One Nation Under God's photo.
One Nation Under God with Damien Sebastian Morell and 49 others
Did you know that the Russians sent us this Tear Drop memorial after 9/11? It has all the names of the people who died at the Trade Center on it. Why haven't we heard about it before? I am just hearing about this today.
Thank you to the people of Russia!
~
An excerpt:
I got to admit – I didn't even know this memorial existed. However, it took me two seconds to realise why – it received zero publicity. Now why do you suppose that? Why hasn't the media expressed their gratitude? Name me another country that's done more?
About 50 million people visit New York every year & more than 8 million live there but no one seems to have heard of The Teardrop…. yet it's a 100ft tall, 175-ton memorial to those who died on the city's blackest day.

No comments: