Monday, September 21, 2015

"MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES." - MARLENE JENNINGS, MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT


Here is
THE EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT  
 
" Mrs. Carter's Rights were Violated Three Times."
 
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament   
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MarleneJennings.jpg
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament, Canada.

My name is Phyllis Carter. I am a 79 year old Canadian journalist, a widow and cancer patient and - thanks to the Montreal Police - I am also a crime victim. I have been fighting for justice since October 7, 1996, when I was attacked in my home and robbed of everything I had worked for all my life and everything left to me by my beloved husband.
 
While I was holding off my attacker, I managed to call 911.
 
The Montreal Police I called to rescue me - helped the thief instead.

I told the police immediately who had robbed me but, for 19 years now, I have not been able to get the Montreal Police to take any action to recover my stolen belongings from Dawn McSweeney, the person who robbed me, or to take any legal action against her and her accomplices.        
 
At the Meet the Candidates assembly in NDG on October 7, 2008, former Liberal Member of Parliament, and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner, Marlene Jennings, stated before all the candidates and the public -

"Mrs. Carter's Rights  Were Violated Three Times".

The three violations.

1. In 1996, the Montreal Police refused to file a report of the initial robbery. They have continued to refuse to act ever since.

2. In 2007, immediately following the death of my mother, the same group of criminals obtained a court order accusing me of being insane and dangerous. I was released from hospital unconditionally as soon as the doctors found out what my accusers had done and why.

After my mother's death, we learned that -

3. In 2005, the same group who call themselves "Partners in Crime" created a will in my mother's name when she was 92 years old and handicapped physically and mentally. My mother had been kept in total isolation by these criminals for a decade - until her death.
 
The sole beneficiaries of the 2005 will were the same people who robbed me and obtained the court order against me. Then it became clear why these criminals tried to discredit me and silence me.
 
Marlene Jennings later repeated her statement at a Sunday service in Rosedale United Church in Montreal.
 
But, to this day, the Montreal Police refuse to take any action against Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.

I believe there can be only one logical explanation for why the Montreal Police refuse to act against the criminals in this case: 

A Montreal Police officer helped the thief rob me.

This crime destroyed my family.

Phyllis Carter

MARLENE JENNINGS:
 
Affiliations   : Member of the Standing Committee on on Justice and Human Rights; Member of the Canada-Israel Inter-Parliamentary (Friendship) Group, of which she was Vice-Chair (2006-07) and Chair (2005-06); Vice-Chair (Liberal) of the All-Party Group for the Prevention of Genocide and Other Crimes against Humanity; sworn to the Québec Bar Association (1988).
 
First elected in June 1997, the Honourable Marlene Jennings was re-elected as the  Member of Parliament for Notre-Dame-de-Grâce–Lachine in November 2000, in June 2004 in January 2006 and in October 2008. Mrs. Jennings is the first Black woman from Quebec to be elected to Parliament in the history of Confederation. She became a member of Privy Council in July 2004.  
 
Mrs. Jennings' multi-disciplinary experience has been garnered through positions with both the public and private sectors. She has earned over nine years professional experience in the area of policing, first as a member of the  Quebec Police Commission (1988-90) and then as Deputy Commissioner for Police Ethics for the Province of Quebec (1990-97).
 

No comments: