Monday, April 26, 2010

LEFT HANGING BY MARLENE JENNINGS, M.P.

 
**********************************
Marlene Jennings, Federal Liberal Member of Parliament is a very attractive person. She is bright, capable and very pleasant. It may sound strange but, in spite of what others are telling me about her character, I really like her.
 
For a while, I thought Marlene was the person who would finally bring me justice. For a while, I had good reason to believe she was going to be my hero. The following entries in my journal explain why.
 
I actually thought Marlene Jennings should be prime minister.
 
But when she was re-elected in 2008, Marlene Jennings sat at the right hand of Michael Ignatieff, and she disappeared from my life.
 
But I must continue fighting for justice, for myself, for my family, for thousands of other Canadian crime victims. I will not stop until Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" are tried in criminal court by an honest judge and they return everything they have stolen. Until then, I battle day and night. With or without Marlene Jennings.
 
It would be nice to hear from Marlene Jennings, my Member of Parliament, if she had anything to say that would help bring justice to crime victims like me  - before too much longer.
 
Fighting for justice alone, day and night, for thirteen years takes an awful lot of determination, time and energy. But you must fight when you know your cause is just. There is no choice.
 
Even though I am also fighting for my life now, I continue my battle for justice against these criminals - and against a legal system that cares nothing for justice.
 
" Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
 
Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
 
WAITING FOR MARLENE JENNINGS
 
 
 
FEDERAL LIBERALS FAIL CRIME VICTIMS
 
 

No comments: