Monday, April 19, 2010

ALEX LAVERGNE AND THE PARTNERS IN CRIME

 
*********************************************
 
At the beginning of October, 1996, Dawn McSweeney and her boyfriend, Alex Lavergne, suddenly moved into my parents home on Prince of Wales in Montreal where I had been living for two years while recovering from cancer.
 
On October 7, 1996, I was attacked there, and robbed. A Montreal Police officer helped the thieves, and the Montreal Police have been covering for the criminals ever since.
 
It was Dawn McSweeney and her self-proclaimed "partners in crime" who committed the robbery - but -
 
Alex Lavergne writes on my blog, accusing Dawn's mother, Debbie Rubin of robbing me and my family.
 
It is Alex Lavergne who writes on my blog, expressing delight at my new cancer diagnosis.
 
It is Alex Lavergne who writes on my blog, telling me to go and stand on railroad tracks.
 
It is Alex Lavergne who writes on my blog, accusing me of dancing naked on my mother's grave.
 
To read more about Alex Lavergne and the partners in crime, go to  -
 

No comments: