Sunday, April 18, 2010

FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE - AND FOR JUSTICE - PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL

******************************
 
Phyllis Carter
 
I AM FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE AND I AM FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE:
 
Meanwhile, the thieves - Dawn McSweeney and her self-proclaimed "partners in crime" who robbed and tore apart my family are still free to enjoy the spoils of their crimes.
 
Because:
 
A Montreal Policeman helped the thieves and the Montreal Police have been covering for the criminals ever since.
 
But I am fighting for justice day and night - at the same time as I am fighting cancer.
 
You can make a difference.
 
Let me make this clear once again: I will not accept money or compensation from anyone. I will settle for nothing less than justice - the return of everything that Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" have stolen from me and from my family.
 
If justice were possible in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, I would expect the criminals to be tried in criminal court. But only the rich and well-connected can hope for "justice" in Canada.
 
 

No comments: