Friday, April 9, 2010

ALTERNATIVE TO THE MONTREAL GAZETTE - THE FREE PRESS NOW

 
******************************************
THIS IS THE FREE PRESS NOW
 
Since The Montreal Gazette now has the monopoly on English language dailies in Montreal, when they do not publish letters, it would seem there is nowhere else to go.
 
Therefore I have started to add my letters that the Gazette does not publish to
PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL.  http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/
 
This will be reflected on GOOGLE, and available to the free world - including Montreal.
 
If The Gazette does publish one of my letters now and again, my readers will be pleased - and so will I - but considering that there are millions of readers and so many writers, it is understandable that we who care about justice must find alternative venues to ensure that our experiences and opinions are not smothered and left to decay under a proverbial bushel basket.
 
The World Wide Web opens up endless possibilities It is a balm and a green country road for those who treasure freedom of speech and use it honourably.
 
Furthermore, I - not the editorial "we" - just I - share my publications with many other resources. Thus, my frequently suppressed voice is growing exponentially in scope and effect, and my name and writings are known by people across Canada, the United States, Africa, South Korea and Japan.
 
There are many who use the World Wide Web for mischief, the dissemination of wild pseudo-religious propaganda, and even to spread lies, distortions and hatred. But this great creation can be used for incredible good.
 
The FREE PRESS is now at your keyboard. Use it as if God were looking over your shoulder.
 
Doing what's right is a struggle.
If it were not a struggle,
Everyone would do what is right.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
"He who does not bellow the truth, when he knows the truth, makes himself an accomplice of liars and forgers."
 
Charles Peguy
France - 1873-1914
 
30
 
 
 

No comments: