Tuesday, January 12, 2016

LANGUAGE IS NO BARRIER WHERE THERE IS LOVE


Comments
Phyllis Carter - Let's see if I've got it... most of it. 
Please don't say "I don't want another dog" Look after one, which won't live, .... or in one .... give him my place. Please edit my translation. I speak Yiddish, not German.
 

Andrea Sporkert - On the Top of the pic it says : if i die......please dont Say : i dont Want a dog anymore...... Look After One which iS Not loved,which has being abandoned or One in a shelter ... Give him a Place 


Phyllis Carter - Oh! My heart aches.

2 comments:

Phyllis Carter said...

Very sad. There are MILLIONS of dogs and cats that suffer and die - so often because of the inhumanity of men - Because men worship money and they blind themselves to the suffering of others This all seems so biblical - climate change, floods, drought, wild fires that consume every tree, animal and seed, rapes, murders, and torturing helpless animals and people. We are living in a world turning into hell at the hands of the greediest tyrants - and lunatics.

Phyllis Carter said...

http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.ca/2015/11/a-little-bit-of-this-and-little-bit-of.html