Sunday, January 24, 2016

I GAVE MY NIECE HER NAME - I SAVED HER LIFE - DAWN MCSWEENEY ROBBED ME OF EVERYTHING


I gave my newborn niece her name - Dawn. A beautiful name for a sweet child. I helped to save her life.

When she was born, she was in my sister's arms and she stopped breathing. Her lips were turning blue.

I ran screaming into the hall and found a doctor. He didn't want to come with me. The baby was not his patient. This was not his department. The nurses could complain if he acted. They might go out on strike.

But he came. And he saved Dawn's life.

Decades later, Dawn McSweeney robbed me of everything I worked for all my life, all my most precious jewellery, all our most precious possessions, our wedding portrait, Cliff's trademark grey Stetson fedora - out of spite - Cliff's New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge - more precious to me than gold; his diamond ring - all the precious gifts given to me all my life. Dawn McSweeney stole them all.

And because a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn rob me, the Montreal Police have refused to take any action in this case.

So Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" boastfully on her own blog - went on to rob my aged parents and all my father's heirs, my siblings and their children specifically named in my father's will.

And Dawn McSweeney is still free to walk among decent people and even "serve" them as a Yoga Guru in Montreal - because the Montreal Police were accomplices in these crimes.

And so I fight on. Detailed reports at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/

Now with more than 240,000 readers around the world,
But still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police.

No comments: