Saturday, July 4, 2015

WHEN THERE IS NO JUSTICE, WHAT'S LEFT? SOME CHOOSE MURDER


The lawyers have been identified as Benoit Côté, 51, and Marie-Josée Sills, 30.   ‪#‎gaznews‬
The two lawyers shot at their law office in Terrebonne Thursday night have died, the Sûreté du Québec confirmed Saturday.
MONTREALGAZETTE.COM
  • Phyllis Carter - I am a crime victim in Montreal.  I have been pleading for justice in my case since I was attacked and robbed in my home - with the help of a Montreal Police officer - on October 7, 1996. This struggle for justice has cost me everything of value that I worked for all my life, every precious gift I had received all my life, and it cost me my family and - finally, my health. The endless frustration ruined my immune system. I have cancer. And I fight on - day and night, week after week, month after month, year after year - WITH WORDS. My weapon is TRUTH. My strength is determination, persistence. I think most people could not go through what I have suffered. Some of them implode. Others explode. Where there is no justice, what's left?- http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
  • DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.COM |BY PHYLLIS CARTER

No comments: