Sunday, July 19, 2015

$5,000. REWARD - 4995 PRINCE OF WALES, NDG, MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA


I am offering a $5,000 reward for the return of my belongings stolen by Dawn McSweeney with the help of a Montreal Policeman on October 7, 1996 at 4995 Prince of Wales and the return of my father's estate to his heirs specifically named in his will.


If you purchased or obtained any item from Dawn McSweeney, Alex Lavergne or Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, (Debbie Rubin McSweeney), or from 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, or from a house on Cedar in Pierrefonds, Quebec - including jewellery or paintings - between October, 1996 and the present day - please contact me by leaving a contact number here in comments or on my Facebook page.
 
All the details of the robbery are reported at 
DAWN MCSWEENEY,
THE YOGA GURU THIEF 
 
If you obtained some of my belongings without knowing that they were stolen, no blame will fall on you. 
 
Phyllis Carter

No comments: