Saturday, July 25, 2015

ANOTHER POLICE CHIEF FOR MONTREAL - IS ANYONE INVESTIGATING THE MONTREAL POLICE?


On October 7, 1996, I was attacked and robbed in my home.

While under attack, I managed to call 911. 

The Montreal Police officer who answered my call - helped the thief to rob me.
Since then, the Montreal Police have refused to take any action against the thief, Dawn McSweeney. 

Nor have they ever made any effort to recover everything Dawn McSweeney stole from me and from my family.
Marlene Jennings, Liberal Member of Parliament and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner stated at two public meetings in Montreal in 2008, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times".

But politicians at all levels of government say, "This is not in my jurisdiction."
And so I continue my struggle for justice day and night.

Is anyone investigating the Montreal Police?
Detailed reports, naming names, are open to the world at -
Dawn McSweeney, The Yoga Guru Thief - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
More than 210,000 people from Canada to China have now read my reports,
But there is still no justice for
Victims of The Montreal Police.
Phyllis Carter
MONTREAL – Mayor Denis Coderre is recommending Philippe Pichet as the new chief of the Montreal police.
Pichet was one of five candidates running for the position.
He is slated to succeed Marc Parent who announced earlier this year that he would not seek a second term.
Parent had lead the force since 2010.
At a press conference Friday afternoon, the mayor explained the selection process and the approval process.
After city council and the agglomeration council, it will ultimately be up to Public Security Minister Lise Thériault to approve Pichet's nomination.
Clobal News

No comments: