Saturday, July 4, 2015

VICTIMS OF CANADA POST'S GREED MAY FACE PUNISHMENT AND THE END OF LIFE


I have posted my concern on Facebook that the cut to home delivery of our mail will be a severe hardship for the elderly, the sick and the handicapped.

I am a 79 year old cancer patient and hardly able to walk due to pain. But several people have posted comments on Facebook calling me a whining baby and a complainer. This filth reveals that there are heartless, cruel and selfish people who feel free to hurt people on Facebook.

I tell myself that I must thicken my skin so as not to feel pain a
nd fear. If I am not able to receive my mail from the governments and bill collectors, someone else will have to figure out what to do. There is no one to do it for me. So I expect that I will be in trouble with the governments over taxes, licenses, banks and insurance companies. And there is nothing I can do about it.  

It may mean the end of my independence, and I will then lose everything and become a burden on the social services system. That will make my life unbearable.

If I am still alive when home delivery stops, the authorities will have to figure out what to do
with
me. I will become your problem because your tax dollars will be going to my care.


No comments: