Thursday, July 9, 2015

I AM ASHAMED TO BE CANADIAN - ABANDONED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA AND SELFISH CANADIANS


Basic door to door mail delivery to be denied to Canadian citizens. Mail from the government concerning taxes, licenses, mail from insurance companies, friends, all denied to the elderly, the sick and the handicapped. If you can't walk to community mail boxes, you might as well give up your independent life and go into a nursing home, or just die. Oh ! Canada, what a shame!

FACEBOOK
July 9, 2015

Chris Wood - The community mailbox is only an issue if you're elderly, disabled or work for the post office. I don't see the big deal with it all. The ones you see complaining on the news are able-bodied people. It's ridiculous.

Phyllis Carter - I am a 79 year old Canadian journalist, widow and a cancer patient struggling every day to stay alive and to maintain my independent living so that no one has to take care of me. The selfish, narrow-minded, disgusting posts on Facebook make me sick. So put me out on an ice flow to die so that I will not be a burden to Canada Post. You make me feel ashamed to be Canadian.

No comments: