Saturday, July 25, 2015

HOW MUCH INJUSTICE WILL CANADIANS AND AMERICANS TOLERATE? MORE THAN YOU WANT TO BELIEVE


Canadians and Americans are so involved with satisfying themselves that anyone who calls attention to injustice is regarded as a nuisance, a complainer, a drain on the system, a trouble maker.

I call attention to the fact that we crime victims, the abused, the elderly and the handicapped are not causing the problems: We are the few who dare to speak the inconvenient truth to The Filthy Rich, The Much Too Powerful But Irresponsible, and The multitudes of the Selfish.

Phyllis Carter
  • ‪#‎SandraBland‬'s full funeral program...


    • Phyllis Carter - Poor girl. This horror is happening in America in 2015. Murdered for driving while Black. It's nice that Barack Obama expresses his concern. His sadness.I don't doubt that he cares.

      But is this not in his "jurisdiction"?

    • In Canada, justice is in nobody's jurisdiction. is it the same in the U.S.A? If the president has no way of getting fast, strong justice for those who are being attacked and murdered for having dark skin, he really should quit. What good is it to strive for justice all over the world if you can't stop these atrocities and punish the killers in your own land?

      I am a crime victim in Canada where the Montreal Police helped the thief, Dawn McSweeney, rob me and destroy my family. The police cover-up continues to this day and I am fighting for justice day and night without ceasing.

      This struggle for justice has cost me all my life's most precious belongings, and my family and my health.

      I am a 79 year old Canadian journalist and I am fighting cancer while I fight for justice. I will never give up until justice is done.

      There has been a commission studying corruption in Montreal City Hall but it is clear that no one is investigating the Montreal Police.

      Detailed reports at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
      FACEBOOK January 8, 2014 Phyllis...
      DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY PHYLLIS CARTER

No comments: