Friday, April 29, 2016

NO ONE WILL PROTECT YOU IN HOSPITALS IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC


APRIL 29 - 5:00 A.M.

THERE OUGHT TO BE A LAW. PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK, COUGHING, SNEEZING AND BLOWING ARE NOT REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK IN HOSPITALS OR QUEBEC COMMUNITY CLINICS (CLSCs) IN MONTREAL. 

I have talked to authorities about it again and again and they say they are not allowed to demand that people who are coughing and sneezing and blowing wear the masks provided for free at these facilities. So through the years, I have worn a mask to keep out the germs of others and I was well.

I am 79 years old and a cancer patient. For years, the masks protected me.

You are in a wheelchair, and someone passes by and sneezes or coughs right on top of you and keeps walking. It has happened to me frequently.

A few days ago, I was in the Jewish General Hospital and someone passing by showered me with a whooping heavy cough. I had removed my mask temporarily because no one around me was coughing. And now I am sick and I am miserable and I am very angry. 

There ought to be a law. If someone came at you with a knife in the hospital, surely security and others would take action. But people are allowed to make you sick, even endanger your life right in the hospital and no one will do anything to protect you.


No comments: