Friday, April 15, 2016

PASSAIC, NEW JERSEY, SHERIFF'S OFFICE - JUSTICE IS NOT IN OUR JURISDICTION


I posted a message on Facebook at a post of the Passaic, New Jersey, Sheriff's Office. I received an answer asking me to message them privately. I sent the following immediately on Facebook Chat.

Passaic County Sheriff's Office

Chat Conversation Start

THU 4:02PM

Dawn McSweeney robbed me on October 7, 1996. Since that day, I have been pleading day and night for justice, for the return of my life's most precious belongings including my late husband's Passaic New Jersey Deputy Sheriff badge which means more to me than my precious jewelry. I have published detailed reports at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. More than 250,000 people around the world have read my reports, but there is still no justice for crime victims in Montreal, Quebec. Cliff was born in Manhattan and he died in Montreal in 1992. All the details appear in my reports at that blog address, and I will answer any questions you may have.
8:16AM
 
Good morning Ms. Carter, did the robbery occur in Quebec?

12:22PM

Yes. It took place in Montreal. I have been pleading with the Montreal Police and members of governments at all levels to investigate but all I get is "This is not in our jurisdiction." Even the insurance company dropped me like a hot potato when they heard that a Montreal Police officer helped the thief. I had been paying Prudential through the same agent for 30 years, but they said that the Montreal Police did not file a report on time. No one will touch the case because a Montreal Police officer was implicated. But in Montreal, the mayor, Michael Applebaum, is facing trial now on 14 charges of corruption. But no one is investigating the police. I am not out to make a case against the police. I just want back everything Dawn McSweeney stole from me and from my aged parents and from my siblings. And I want someone to find out what has happened to my sister, Debbie Rubin McSweeney. No one has heard from her since 2007. Her husband, Ed McSweeney an American, had serious mental problems. He was suicidal and abused Debbie through the years. After he died, my sister apparently tied up with a man named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme. I only saw him once, - at my mother's funeral - He was tall with salt and pepper hair and a long braid down his back. In order to try to stop me from pursuing these crimes,this same Prud'homme requested a court order to have me declared insane and dangerous. I have reported all this in detail on my blog. I know this is not in your jurisdiction either, but Cliff was an American and he served in Passaic as a deputy sheriff. I am hoping you care enough to make inquiries into this and make the necessary connections to start a serious investigation. I just want back what is our own. I am a 79 year old Canadian journalist and I am fighting for my life every day against cancer. Please help me. I do not want money. I need justice.
Chat Conversation End

Ms. Carter, we are so sorry to hear everything you've had to endure.
Unfortunately we cannot help with the investigation since it is out of Passaic County, let alone the state and country. I wish I could provide you with some guidance in regards to your case but I do not have knowledge of laws in Quebec, maybe you can try to reach out to an attorney, if you haven't already. I'm sorry we couldn't have been of better assistance to you.

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

Response to Passaic, New Jerey Sheriff - This is the answer I always get - "This is not in my jurisdiction. Get a lawyer" That's why lawyers are so rich and crime victims are so poor.That is why so many people are so angry. There is no justice for good people. Criminals always win because justice is in nobody's jurisdiction.
See also - Man arrested in Passaic, New Jersey for wearing stolen Sheriff's uniform - http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.ca/…/passaic-new-jers…