Tuesday, April 5, 2016

MOTHER TURNS IN TEENAGE THIEF - MY FAMILY DID NOT

Phyllis Carter and WPTZ NewsChannel 5 shared WPTZ NewsChannel 5's post.
It's stolen goods worth thousands of dollars, but a mom gets involved and does the right thing.
Three teens arrested and charged with burglary after one of their mothers turned them all in.
WPTZ.COM

  • Phyllis Carter - As a crime victim in Montreal, Canada, I am so happy to see this post. In my case, the family protected the thief. She stole every good thing I had worked for all my life and every precious gift given to me by my beloved husband and friends. To this day, I am fighting for the return of my precious belongings, obtained by the thief, then a teenager, Dawn McSweeney - WITH THE HELP OF ACCOMPLICES AND THE MONTREAL POLICE. Detailed reports are open to the world athttp://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. More than 250,000 people from Canada to China have now read my reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police. I am offering a $5,000. reward.

No comments: