Monday, August 10, 2015

I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE MY SISTER'S LIFE IS IN DANGER - PERHAPS MINE AS WELL


August 10, 2015  

Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" are still free to enjoy everything they stole from me and from my aged parents, my siblings and their children, specifically named in my father's will.

Dawn's father, Ed McSweeney, died last week and now my sister Debbie, Dawn's mother, is at the mercy of a man called Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, the man who applied for the court order to have me declared insane and dangerous - even though he never met me or spoke to me.

Prud'homme also named himself liquidator of my father's estate even though he never met my father.

Now that Ed McSweeney is dead, Prud'homme can take everything my father worked for all his life. All he has to do is control or get rid of my sister Debbie.


But the Montreal Police refuse to take any action in this case. They will do nothing until there is a corpse.

And so I must fight on day and night, reporting the truth to the world to save my sister's life and to recover everything Dawn McSweeney and her accomplices stole  - with the help of the Montreal Police.

More than 213,000 people from Canada to Russia have now read my reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police.

Detailed reports are open to the world at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com


No comments: