Friday, August 7, 2015

ED MCSWEENEY IS DEAD - WE MAY BE IN GREATER DANGER THAN EVER


Dawn McSweeney's father, Ed, has died. He was a very sick, pathetic, cruel and destructive person. When I first heard about his passing, I cried. Then I remembered and was reminded by others about what he had done.

I am prepared to provide detailed information about what Ed McSweeney did to terrorize and control my sister, Debbie and damage 
our family.

Ed was sick. He was manic depressive and he was treated with electro-shock and lithium. Little by little I found out what he had done. He controlled Debbie by threatening her. She left him twice and went back. He threatened that if she did not come back, he would burn down the house. He threatened to kill her and all our family and kill himself. He tried to commit suicide at least twice that I know of.

Ed forced Debbie to have her second child by threatening to make a baby with a prostitute. He showered with his young daughter, Dawn. When I protested, Debbie said it was better for Dawn to learn about men from her father than from strangers. 

He burned Debbie with cigarettes!

Debbie pleaded with me through our other sister that I must stop publishing this case because Ed was dangerous. 

Debbie revealed these things but when asked, she denied she had ever said them.

I pleaded with the Montreal Police again and again to investigate and see for themselves, but they refused again and again and again.

I have been told that my "baby sister" Debbie fears me. I have always loved Debbie. I never did anything to harm her. I have wanted to protect her from Ed and her second "husband?", Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme. The only thing Debbie could fear from me is my determination to tell the truth. 

To try to intimidate me, discredit me, silence me, immediately after my mother's death, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, with Debbie's written consent, applied for a court order declaring that I was insane and dangerous. 

Ed is dead now. Come out into the light, Debbie. I want to help you. I have always wanted to help you.
You may be in greater danger now than ever before and you need help.

Ed McSweeney had laid claim to half my father's estate. Now that Ed is gone, this is Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme's chance to get everything my father worked for all his life.

He just has to get Debbie out of the way!
 

I believe Debbie is now in more danger than ever. Maybe we all are.

I am offering a $5,000. reward at  http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.

Detailed reports are open to the world
at PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL  -
THE PHYLLIS CARTER DETENTION
and CONDEMNED IN ABSENTIA IN FOUR MINUTES and  EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT.

Phyllis Carter

No comments: