Saturday, August 1, 2015

CANADA HAS NO JUSTICE SYSTEM - PIERRE TRUDEAU PROMISED ME A JUST SOCIETY

ASK THE CANDIDATES WHAT THEY ARE DOING ABOUT JUSTICE FOR CANADIAN CRIME VICTIMS. PIERRE TRUDEAU PROMISED ME "A JUST SOCIETY". I AM STILL WAITING.

Ask Justin Trudeau what he is doing for crime victims like me and my family. Montreal Police are still covering up these crimes. Watch the cop-out - "This is not in his jurisdcition" Justice is in nobody's jurisdiction in Montreal and in Quebec and in Ottawa. Canada has no "justice system". And his father promised us A JUST SOCIETY. I am still waiting.  

http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

DAWN MCSWEENEY, THE GURU THIEF
FACEBOOK January 8, 2014 Phyllis Carter 
I AM OFFERING A $5,000. REWARD 
DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY PHYLLIS CARTER

No comments: