Friday, March 4, 2016

A TERRORIST WITH DUAL CITIZENSHIP IS NOT MY KIND OF CANADIAN


Did our Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau really say, "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian", equating terrorists and child rapists with decent people?

I am a Canadian. My family has been Canadian for a hundred years. My father and my grandfather and my uncle volunteered and served in the Canadian armed forces in World War Two. Fortunately they were spared from overseas service and survived to serve Canada through their hard work for many years afterward.

My father was an American. By volunteering for the Canadian armed forces, he forfeited his America citizenship to protect his family and Canada. But this Prime Minister equates people like my family with terrorists and child rapists.

People who elected Justin Trudeau did not expect him to be welcoming terrorists. Does Canada have any equivalent to impeachment? This must not continue.

A foreign terrorist holding dual citizenship is not a Canadian. He is a menace, a disgrace and a spy.


No comments: