Thursday, March 10, 2016

WHAT IS JUSTIN TRUDEAU DOING ABOUT JUSTICE FOR CRIME VICTIMS?


The Prime Minister got a warm welcome from President Obama at the White House today. We look at what they discussed, some lighter moments and tonight's state dinner.
Phyllis Carter - Trudeau enjoys a lot of "lighter moments", selfies etc. I want to know what he is doing about justice for
Canadian crime victims like me and my family. We live in a city, a province, a country, where the police help the criminals, and their victims are left twisting in the wind. Politicians at all levels of government say that my rights were violated but the crimes that destroyed my family are not in their "jurisdiction". Justice is in nobody's jurisdiction in Canada. Justin's father promised me a JUST SOCIETY. What is Justin doing about that? More than 245,000 people from Canada to China - Yes - China - have read my reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police like me and my family. http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.

No comments: