Friday, March 11, 2016

ASK JUSTIN TRUDEAU WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS FATHER'S PROMISE OF A JUST SOCIETY

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau visited the White House and made a commitment, while a major world event occurred five years ago this week. …
PBS.ORG
Phyllis Carter
Phyllis Carter - Ask Justin Trudeau what happened to his father's promise of a JUST SOCIETY? In Canada, the police help criminals and politicians at all levels of government say that justice is not in their jurisdiction. I am a crime victim in Montreal. When I called 911, the police came and helped the thief rob me. Since then the Montreal Police refuse to take any action to recover my precious belongings or to punish the criminals, Dawn McSweeney and those she brazenly calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog. Detailed reports are open to the world at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
More than 245,000 people from Canada to China - yes, China - have read my reports to date, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police and no one in authority has taken any action against the criminals. These crimes and the betrayal by the authorities destroyed my family and ruined my health. As I fight night and day for the return of my precious belongings, I am also fighting cancer. I fight night and day, week after week, month after month, year after year, for justice. I will fight on to my last breath, and if I die before my belongings are returned, I ask good people all over the world to continue my fight until everything is returned to my family. The thieves, bolstered by the Montreal Police, went on to steal everything that belonged to my parents and the heirs specifically named in my father's will.

No comments: