Saturday, March 19, 2016

TRUMP SAYS HE WILL THREATEN MEXICO WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS

      FACEBOOK

Say it ain't so!! Nuclear?
In a Donald Trump administration, the U.S. military will be so strong that Mexico won't dare to go to war over the wall Trump wants to build between the two…
POLITICALO.COM

Laura Nerenberg Terrifying raving lunatic with a microphone.

Phyllis CarterI couldn't have said it better myself. But I have been saying it for months. The man is off the rails and really dangerous. Imagine if he becomes president of the USA. With all the sick people who support him marching in step - a nightmare. When I was little, I would hear the soldiers from the nearby armory marching down my street. The sound of their boots hitting the pavement haunted me, terrified me, gave me nightmares, hung on for decades, coming back to me unexpectedly from time to time. They were OUR soldiers, and I was too young to get the full picture, but my soul felt terror. Today, with Atomic Bombs and thousands of lunatics ready to repeat the nightmare, someone had better stop this guy before it's too late. I do not hesitate to say I see Donald Trump as the Hitler of our time.

No comments: