Wednesday, March 16, 2016

DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE MY HUSBAND'S NEW JERSEY DEPUTY SHERIFF BADGE


Regina Leader-Post
Regina police posting photos of potential witnesses, suspects and victims in hopes of getting help from public http://ow.ly/ZzoVu ‪#‎YQR‬
Can you identify this individual? That question is written under photos of various people, usually appearing in security camera footage, posted on...
LEADERPOST.COM

Phyllis Carter  - Every time I see a badge I am reminded of my husband's New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge stolen by Dawn McSweeney at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec, Canada on October 7, 1996, along with all my most precious belongings. This crime was committed with the help of a Montreal Police officer. Detailed reports are open to the world at -http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. -More than 245,000 people from Canada to China - yes, China - have read my appeals for justice, but there is no justice for victims of the Montreal Police. And so I fight on night and day for the return of my darling husband's badge and all my jewelry and everything else Dawn McSweeney stole from me and from my family along with those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog. The Mayor of Montreal, Michael Applebaum, awaits trial on multiple charges of corruption, but it seems no one is investigating the Montreal Police.

No comments: