Tuesday, March 8, 2016

THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CRIME CASE - POLICE CORRUPTION, MONTREAL, QUEBEC


I have been struggling for justice in this criminal case since the day I was attacked and robbed in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec, on October 7, 1996 -
with the help of a Montreal Police officer.

Since that terrible day, I have devoted my life day and night to this battle for justice. If anything I have said or published is less than true, why has no one sued me in all this time?

If it is madness to pursue a criminal case relentlessly, persistently, day and night all these years, then I am truly insane - and proud of it.

Marlene Jennings, Liberal Member of Canada's Parliament and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner stated at two public meetings in Montreal,

"MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES."

More than 246,000 people from Canada to China have read my reports, 
BUT THERE IS STILL NO JUSTICE FOR VICTIMS OF THE MONTREAL POLICE.

And so I fight on for justice day and night without ceasing. Somewhere out there, one honest politician will read these reports and take action to bring justice to me and to my family, torn apart by these crimes.

Detailed reports are open to the world at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

3:52 a.m., March 8, 2016

No comments: