Thursday, March 3, 2016

A FASCIST IN AMERICA AND A TERRORIST LOVER IN CANADA

Phyllis Carter and Ottawa Citizen shared Ottawa Citizen's post.
Our editorial board says that Sacha (Alexandre) Trudeau shouldn't have written a letter to the government asking to keep Mohamed Harkat in Canada.

Imagine you're a senior manager, working for a boss whose close relative has suddenly asked that you change an important company policy.
OTTAWACITIZEN.COM
  • Comments
     
    Phyllis Carter - I have been a Canadian Liberal all my adult life. My whole family worked for Liberal candidates at the Provincial and Federal levels for decades. In my experience, I saw corruption and drunken politicians and liars and cheats, but apart from the Separatists, I never saw a traitor in the Liberal camp until now. Or is he just a damn fool? Justin Trudeau is as dangerous as Donald Trump. How ironic - a fascist in America and a terrorist lover in Canada. These are very dangerous times

No comments: