Thursday, June 9, 2016

OBAMA HAMMERS THE FINAL NAIL INTO DEMOCRACY'S COFFIN

Phyllis Carter
 
The sell-out is almost complete. Obama is making nice-nice to Bernie Sanders. Good boy, fella. Now step aside. What a sham.

Bernie is going to bow to the Power he has wholeheartedly condemned. Shame on you, Bernie Sanders. I am sorry but I am not surprised. Politics is pure filth.

If I were an American, I would vote for the Green Party or just stay home and pretend this nightmare isn't really happening. Nothing would force me to vote for The Clintons. 

Sanders supporters should hold onto their values in spite of Olde Bernie's capitulation to The Establishment.

Shame on you, America. You are letting the billionaires swallow up your country and your reputation around the world.

I expect many young Americans will be "visiting" Canada in the hope of staying. But would they qualify as "refugees"?

No comments: