Friday, June 24, 2016

CANADA'S LEAST WANTED CRIMINALS - MONTREAL CITY HALL

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjRp_NGB0vLuzJr2chk7tKKv4GdV4uJynXsPaOSabCAxf_I8TBFho4ip1vJoKqZI4Oj9vKGOTv4PiLmV3aUq2SkaRGBx4cjvU1T1Q4F7yscFyVIXTGKFF56aFiN8ckm4NQUa72zdDo-HtnU/s1600/Untitled-774757.jpg

The thief, Dawn McSweeney, destroyed my family with the help of a Montreal Police officer and the complicity of the Montreal Police who refused to take any legal action from day one. 

This photo is about 20 years old, and my struggle for justice since the day I was attacked in my home and robbed by Dawn McSweeney has continued day and night since that day.

These crimes cost me everything I worked for all my life, every precious gift I received all my life, and tore my family apart. Both my parents went to their graves with this grief on their souls. My struggle for justice has cost me my health and endangered my life. I am fighting for my life against cancer day and night while I continue to demand justice day and night without ceasing, to my last breath.

Meanwhile the thief, Dawn McSweeney, and those she brazenly - mockingly - calls her "partners in crime" on her own blogs, are still free to enjoy everything they stole from me, from my aged parents and from my siblings and their children,

City Hall of Montreal was a cesspool of corruption back then. What is it like today? Apparently, even after the Mayor of Montreal, Michael Applebaum and his friends have been charged with multiple cases of crime and corruption, not much has changed. I am still demanding justice.

Detailed reports are open to the world at -

http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.ca/2014/02/summary-crimes-of-dawn-mcsweeney-and_14.html.
 
More than 260,500 people from Canada to China have read my reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police.

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.

No comments: