Tuesday, April 8, 2014

QUEBEC "THE MOST CORRUPT PROVINCE" UNDER LIBERALS - I AM NOT FIGHTING THE MAFIA

 
I AM NOT FIGHTING THE MAFIA  - 
AT LEAST I DON'T THINK SO
 
I am not taking on the Mafia in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I just want any honest police officer or politician - if any exist here - to go after the criminals who robbed me and my aged parents and tore apart my family.
 
There is a commission assigned to deal with the Mob. I have nothing to do with that. I just want the people who are paid by the taxpayers to protect the innocent to return everything that was stolen from me and from my family by Dawn McSweeney and her accomplices - with the help of the Montreal Police - to return our precious belongings.
 
It would be really nice too, if they finally brought Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" before any honest judge they could find in criminal court in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, if any exist.
 
Macleans Magazine, Canada
 
Excerpt:
 
" In the past two years, the government has lurched from one scandal to the next, from political financing to favouritism in the provincial daycare system to the matter of Charest's own (long undisclosed) $75,000 stipend, paid to him by his own party, to corruption in the construction industry. Charest has stymied repeated opposition calls for an investigation into the latter, prompting many to wonder whether the Liberals, who have long-standing ties to Quebec's construction companies, have something to hide ....

The province's dubious history stretches further back to the 1970s, and to the widespread corruption in the construction industry as Quebec rushed through one megaproject after another. Much of the industry at the time, according to a provincial commission, was "composed of tricksters, crooks and scum" whose ties to the Montreal mafia, and predilection for violence, was renowned. "

by Martin Patriquin on Friday, September 24, 2010 
 

No comments: