Friday, April 11, 2014

PROPHECY QUEBEC - CORRUPTION WILL CONTINUE UNDER LIBERAL GOVERNMENT

 
 
Based on decades of history in Quebec politics, we dare not hope for a new day of light and hope under the newly elected Quebec Liberals.
 
I believe the Liberals will quickly fall into the pattern of avoiding responsibility and finding endless ways of refusing to deal with corruption in the Montreal Police Department and Montreal City Hall.
 
It will be wink-wink, handshake among old pals, as it has always been, and victims of crime and abuse by the Montreal Police will be ignored and discouraged from seeking justice - as usual. We will have to struggle for justice day and night  - as usual.
 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjRp_NGB0vLuzJr2chk7tKKv4GdV4uJynXsPaOSabCAxf_I8TBFho4ip1vJoKqZI4Oj9vKGOTv4PiLmV3aUq2SkaRGBx4cjvU1T1Q4F7yscFyVIXTGKFF56aFiN8ckm4NQUa72zdDo-HtnU/s1600/Untitled-774757.jpg
 
This is a photograph of Dawn McSweeney
Who robbed me
and,
With her accomplices,
Who she calls her "partners in crime" 
Robbed my parents, my sibling and their children.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward at
 
 
I do not have a photograph of the Montreal Police Officer
Who helped Dawn McSweeney rob me.
 
This case will not go away until there is Justice.
 
 
I SAVED HER LIFE - SHE STOLE MINE -
MEET DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME
 
THE RAPE OF A JEWISH FAMILY IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA
 
HOW TO RAISE A CRIMINAL - THE TRAGEDY OF DAWN MCSWEENEY -http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-raise-criminal-tragedy-of-dawn.html
 

No comments: