Monday, April 28, 2014

IN MONTREAL, QUE. THE POLICE HELP THE THIEVES - CORRUPTION IN MONTREAL CITY HALL

 
 
THIS IS THE THIEF,
HAPPY TREE YOGA GURU,
DAWN MCSWEENEY
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjRp_NGB0vLuzJr2chk7tKKv4GdV4uJynXsPaOSabCAxf_I8TBFho4ip1vJoKqZI4Oj9vKGOTv4PiLmV3aUq2SkaRGBx4cjvU1T1Q4F7yscFyVIXTGKFF56aFiN8ckm4NQUa72zdDo-HtnU/s1600/Untitled-774757.jpg
 
Dawn McSweeney
Robbed me and my family,
With the help of the Montreal Police.
 
 
If you live in Montreal, Canada, and you are being attacked and robbed in your home, do not call 911. I did.
 
The Montreal Police I called to rescue me helped the thief instead.
 
The officer took me by my arm and told me, in front of my assailant, that I must never return home and I could not take any of my belongings with me. This was done without any legal procedure or any justification.
 
The Montreal Police officer turned over my life's possessions and the lives of my aged parents to the thief and her accomplices.
 
The Montreal Police helped Dawn McSweeney to rob me. Then they left me in the street, in front of my home - in October, without as much as a coat - sick with cancer, alone, homeless and destitute - and they just drove away. I was 60 years old.
 
And they did not make a report.
 
The Montreal Police refused repeatedly, month after month, year after year, to investigate or to take any legal action to recover my life's most precious belongings or to charge the thief, Dawn McSweeney and her accomplices. They are still doing nothing to recover my precious belongings or to charge the thief and her accomplices.
 
Consequently, Dawn McSweeney and those she brazenly calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog - went on to rob my aged parents of their home and their life's savings.
 
The Montreal Police refused to investigate
 
Dawn McSweeney and her partners robbed my siblings and their children who were specifically named in my father's will by making a false will in my mother's name when she was in her 90's and handicapped mentally and physically - and isolated and totally under their control. No family member ever saw our mother alive again.
 
The Montreal Police refused to investigate.
 
Authorities at the Montreal Court House told me that my mother did not sign that will, but the thieves were able to get away with all these crimes - because this is Montreal, where corruption is the rule. 
 
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward  .... and more.
 

No comments: