Thursday, October 3, 2013

SEEKING A LAWYER TO SUE THE MONTREAL POLICE FOR $100,000 IN DAMAGES

 
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times." 
Marlene Jennings,
Member of Canada's Parliament
and
Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner.
 
I am seeking a lawyer to sue the Montreal Police for $100,000. for damages to me and to my family resulting directly from their negligence and irresponsibility, their repeated refusal to provide protection to me and to my family, their repeated refusal to follow normal, lawful, police procedure - in short, their deliberate complicity in the crimes of Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
Dawn McSweeney stole seven pages of precious inventory including my grandmother's diamond and sapphire dinner ring and all my most valuable jewellery and many irreplaceable personal belongings, including my husband's precious Deputy Sheriff's badge, his trademark grey Stetson fedora and our wedding portrait.
 
Because the Montreal Police repeatedly refused to take appropriate legal action from the day of the attack and robbery to recover my precious belongings when they were still in my rooms at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, and bring the thief before a judge in criminal court, the thief, Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" went on to rob my aged parents, and, consequently my siblings and their children of their  entire inheritance specifically described in my father's will.
 
The Montreal Police cover-up continues to this day.
 

No comments: