Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CRIMES BY MONTREAL POLICE STILL UNACKNOWLEDGED AND UNPUNISHED - SEVENTEEN YEARS

 
FACEBOOK
October 16, 2013
 
October 16, 2013
 
More than 115,000 people around the world have now read my reports,
But there is still no justice for victims of
The Montreal Police.
 
Jewish families whose works of art were stolen by the Nazis had to wait decades before the paintings were returned to them. I have been fighting for the return of my stolen treasures day and night for seventeen years.
 
My valuables, the treasures of my lifetime were stolen on October 7, 1996 at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal by Dawn McSweeney with the help of a Montreal Police officer.
 
Marlene Jennings,
Member of Parliament
and
Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner
 
Stated at two public meetings in Montreal in 2008,
 
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times. "
 
But the police cover-up and inaction continue to this day.
 
I have been pleading for justice day and night for seventeen years. Since the day of the attack and robbery, I have been pleading for the return of my precious, irreplaceable belongings.
 
These crimes by Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" and the Montreal Police have cost me my family and my health - and still I fight on night and day.
 
I am seeking a lawyer to sue the Montreal Police for damages to me and to my family in the amount of $100,000 because of their negligence, irresponsibility and their repeated refusals to take appropriate legal actions to recover and return our precious belongings and bring the perpetrators before a judge in criminal court.
 
My case has been documented in great detail and the lawyer who takes on this case will have my support and cooperation.
 
I am always available to take a polygraph test but the police told me they believe me and they refused to administer a polygraph test. Yet, they do nothing.
 
On the other hand, the police detectives told me that Dawn McSweeney and her "partner" Alex Lavergne refused to take polygraph tests.
 
The lawyer who wins my case can keep the entire $100,000. I do not want this money. I want what is my own. I demand justice !
 
Phyllis Carter
......................

Monday, October 11, 2010

MARC PARENT, NEW MONTREAL POLICE CHIEF -

PLUS CA CHANGE ?  

 
October 9, 2010
 
Is Marc Parent any different than any other business man sent in to a company to maintain the status quo and keep problems hushed up?
 
The Montreal Police have a new chief named Marc Parent. Should victims of abuse by Montreal Police expect Mr. Parent to clean up messes Montreal Police officers have made? Will he clean up botched police actions of the past, admit them and rectify the wrongs done to the innocent, or will he just continue to protect bad cops from the complaints of crime victims?
 
It has been fourteen years since I was attacked and robbed in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I managed to wrestle the phone from my assailant and call 911. The Montreal Police I called to rescue me - helped the thief instead. I have been fighting for justice day and night from the moment I was attacked.
 
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament, stated at two public meetings in 2008 that my rights had been violated three times. But the Montreal Police still refuse to take any action against the thief, Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
Months ago, I made yet another attempt to get the Montreal Police to take action against the criminals who robbed me and destroyed my family. I received acknowledgement of my complaint (see below) and never heard from the Montreal Police again.
 
Based on my fourteen years of pleading for justice, I am certain that the Montreal Police will tell me - once again - that the case is closed - that is, the case that the Montreal Police intend never to see before a criminal court. There may be excuses or stalling for weeks or months, but rest assured, the Montreal Police will not go after these criminals until someone in authority forces them to do so.
 
Who has the authority to do so ? Who has the will ? Who really cares about justice ? I have been stalled, refused, rejected and ignored for fourteen years, since the day I was attacked and I called 911 for help. Now the Quebec Human Rights Commission tells me I am "too late" for justice. Who is above all this ? Is there a righteous one among you ?
 
Phyllis Carter
 
OUR FAMILY WAS DESTROYED BY THESE THIEVES.
MONTREAL POLICE HELPED THE "PARTNERS IN CRIME"
MY RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES - MARLENE JENNINGS, M.P.  
RUSSELL COPEMAN, MNA, APPEALED FOR JUSTICE.     
THE CLSC APOLOGIZED FOR THEIR PART IN THE CRIMES.  
 
In May, 2010, I received the following acknowledgement of my complaint from the Montreal Police Service - SPVM.
 
FROM SPVM - MONTREAL POLICE
May 16, 2010
 
We wish to inform you that we have received your comments successfully. We will process as soon as we can and notify you with an answer.
 
Subject: Reception Notification- Complaint :
THESE CRIMINALS ARE STILL FREE
Date: 16/05/2010 12:34:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
From: commentaires@spvm.qc.ca


Here is a copy of the message you sent us:

PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2010/04/like-nazis-dawn-mcsweeney-stole_2637.html

April 23, 2010

LIKE THE NAZIS, DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE PERSONAL TREASURES

Like Adolph Hitler and his Nazi henchman, Dawn McSweeney and her self-proclaimed "partners in crime" stole personal treasures.

This painting by Gustav Klimt was stolen by the Nazis and finally returned to the family that owned it. It took many years, but justice finally came for this family.

GUSTAV KLIMT   Adele Bloch-Bauer I

(Photo deleted)
 
National Public Radio reported on January 17, 2006 that "The Austrian National Gallery is being compelled by a national arbitration board to return five paintings by Gustav Klimt to a Los Angeles woman, the heir of a Jewish family that had its art stolen by the Nazis.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Klimt

HERE ARE TWO OF THE TREASURES DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE.

Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" stole this, my wedding portrait ... and

(Photo deleted)

Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" stole my husband's trademark Stetson hat seen below on his album cover, Mr. Nostalgia, Cliff Carter.

(Photo deleted)

Dawn McSweeney also stole the studio portrait of Cliff and me taken at the same time as the album cover by photographer Linda Corbett, along with all our best jewellery and Cliff's New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge which meant so much to him. It is worth more than gold to me.

But Dawn also stole all my gold, diamond rings, and all my other gemstone jewellery, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, brooches - everything I had worked for all my life and every gift I had ever received.

Dawn McSweeney stole more than one lifetime of love and labour.

I gave all the documents of proof to the police. But the police do nothing.

Because the Montreal police refused to act on the 1996 robbery, in 2005, one of the "partners in crime" - a stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - made a will in our mother's name when she was 92 years old and handicapped, physically and mentally.

All the children and grandchildren who were named in my parents' own wills were omitted. Only Dawn McSweeney and her mother, Debbie Rubin McSweeney, benefited, And the liquidator of my father's property was Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme a complete stranger to us.

When our mother died in 2007, the "partners in crime" took everything that my father had worked for all his life - his house and all his money - everything that belonged to his children and his grandchildren according to his own will.

How many more years will I have to wait for the return of my personal treasures ?

If Dawn and her "partners in crime" have desecrated these treasures, I will ensure that they receive the appropriate punishment.

I will keep on fighting day and night until I find at least one person in authority who really cares about justice and who will finally take Dawn and her "partners in crime" before a judge in criminal court and return everything they stole from me and from my family.

NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !  
Luke 18: 1-8

For all the details of these crimes: http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

Copied to:

pcherry@thegazette.canwest.com, pm@pm.gc.ca, nicholson.r@parl.gc.ca, ministre@justice.gouv.qc.ca, JenniM1@parl.gc.ca, Ignatieff.M@parl.gc.ca, LaytoJ@parl.gc.ca, Cotler.I@parl.gc.ca, wwacity@hotmail.com, mcqueenp@videotron.ca, pmarois@assnat.qc.ca, haubin@thegazette.canwest.com, ajelowicki@globaltv.com, tvanderheyden@ctv.ca, dowson.anne712@gmail.com, tips@global16X9.com, AIH@cbc.ca, homerun@cbc.ca, thecurrent@cbc.ca, am@ctv.ca, editor@ndgfreepress.com, editor@thesuburban.com, editor@theseniortimes.com, tommy.schnurmacher@cjad.com

Comments were sent from the following page: http://www.spvm.qc.ca/en/nousjoindre.asp

Source IP: 64.12.116.199
 
End of message from SPVM -  commentaires@spvm.qc.ca
 
It is now October, 2010, and so far, Mr, Marc Parent has not made any attempt to speak to me about these crimes. Plus ca change...
 
There is one other thing that has not changed. I continue to expose these crimes by Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" - including the Montreal Police - for all the world to see.
 
The Dawn McSweeney Case - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com -
 
There will be no peace for anyone until justice is done - until Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime are forced to return everything they have stolen from me and from my family; until Dawn McSweeney faces an honest judge in criminal court and is made to pay for the fourteen years of agony she has caused our family by her crimes. This is my solemn vow.  Luke 18
 
Phyllis Carter
 
GOOGLE :

PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL: SPVM - MONTREAL POLICE - ACKNOWLEDGE ...May 16, 2010 ... DAWN MCSWEENEY AND THE MONTREAL POLICE UNMASKED .... Because the Montreal police refused to act on the 1996 robbery, in 2005, ...
phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/.../spvm-montreal-police-acknowledge.html - Cached

PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL: WHY IS DAWN MCSWEENEY STILL FREE ? Why is Dawn McSweeney still free? Can it be because a Montreal Police officer helped the thief ...
phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/.../why-is-dawn-mcsweeney-still-free.html - Cached

PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL: MONTREAL POLICE INCOMPETENT OR CORRUPT ?  Everything I owned was left in the house in the hands of Dawn McSweeney and ...
phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/.../montreal-police-incompetent-or-corrupt.html - Cached

DAWN MCSWEENEY  But the Montreal Police still refuse to take any action against the thief ...
dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar

 
DAWN MCSWEENEY: THE DAY OF THE ATTACK  Aug 12, 2010 ... CANADIAN CRIME VICTIMS GAINING STRENGTH · LETTER TO THE MONTREAL POLICE - THE BATTLE CONTINUES... DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE MY SHORT SNORTER ...
dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/2010/08/day-of-attack.html - Cached

DAWN MCSWEENEY: February 2010  THE MONTREAL POLICE ? ALEX LAVERGNE ? DEBBIE MCSWEENEY? The Montreal Police told me that Dawn McSweeney and Alex Lavergne refused to take polygraph tests. ...
dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html - Cached

DAWN MCSWEENEY: FOURTEEN YEARS OCTOBER 7 SINCE I WAS ATTACKED AND ... Oct 6, 2010 ... But the Montreal Police still refuse to take any action against the thief, Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" ...
dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/.../fourteen-years-october-7-since-i-was.html - Cached

DAWN MCSWEENEY: HAPPY TREE GURU MCSWEENEY - CAN A THIEF LEAD YOU TO PARADISE ? ... Oct 1, 2010 ... And why did Dawn McSweeney and Alex Lavergne refuse to take a polygraph test as Montreal Police detectives told me ? ...
dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/.../happy-tree-guru-mcsweeney-can-thief.html - Cached

DAWN MCSWEENEY: QUEBEC INJUSTICE SYSTEM PROTECTS PARTNERS IN CRIME  Mar 24, 2010 ... MONTREAL POLICE HELP PARTNERS IN CRIME ... in front of the home of Debbie and Dawn McSweeney on the West Island of Montreal, ...
dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/.../quebec-injustice-system-protects.html - Cached

 
October 16, 2013 -  Copied to -

ministre@justice.gouv.qc.ca, pdq11@spvm.qc.ca, commentaires@spcum.qc.ca, commentaires@spvm.qc.ca, cabinet@micc.gouv.qc.ca, jmethot@assnat.qc.ca, isabelle.morin@parl.gc.ca, boisvp@sen.parl.gc.ca, ministre@msp.gouv.qc.ca, crimesurvivors@gmail.com, sunset4life@msn.com, pm@pm.gc.ca, nicholson.r@parl.gc.ca, toews.v@parl.gc.ca, city@thestar.ca, letters@ottawacitizen.com, premier@gov.bc.ca, kerry-lynne.findlay@parl.gc.ca, CotleI@parl.gc.ca, mcqueenp@videotron.ca, ndgcc@ndg.ca, pcherry@montrealgazette.com, editorial@thecanadianpress.com, letters@macleans.ca, tvanderheyden@ctv.ca, barry.wilson@ctv.ca, AIH@cbc.ca, homerun@cbc.ca, thecurrent@cbc.ca, dnto@cbc.ca, w5@ctv.ca, am@ctv.ca, radnoonm@cbc.ca, worldhaveyoursay@bbc.com, cfcfassignment@ctv.ca, editor@theseniortimes.com, amalia.fernandez@ctv.ca, press@sanders.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, Anne-Marie.Laurin@cdpdj.qc.ca, amwcontact@amw.com, pov@pbs.org, moyersonpbs@thirteen.org, newshour@pbs.org
 
Bonjour,

Nous accusons réception de votre courriel et vous remercions d'avoir communiqué avec le ministre de la Justice

Nous vous assurons que votre demande sera traitée avec toute l'attention qu'elle mérite.

>>> <Carter xxxx.com> 10/16/13 08:59 >>>


FACEBOOK
October 16, 2013

(https://www.facebook.com/phyllis.carter

October 16, 2013

More than 115,000 people  around the world have now read my reports,
But there is still no justice for  victims of
The Montreal Police.

Jewish families whose works of art were stolen by the Nazis  had to wait
decades before the paintings were returned to them. I have been  fighting for
the return of my stolen treasures day and night for seventeen  years.

My valuables, the treasures of my lifetime were stolen on  October 7, 1996
at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal by Dawn McSweeney  with the help of a
Montreal Police officer.

Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner
Stated at two public meetings in Montreal in  2008,
"Mrs. Carter's rights  were violated three times. "

But the police cover-up and  inaction continue to this day.

I have been pleading for justice day and night for seventeen  years. Since
the day of the attack and robbery, I have been pleading for the  return of
my precious, irreplaceable belongings.

These crimes by Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her  "partners in crime"
and the Montreal Police have cost me my family and my health  - and still I
fight on night and day.

I am seeking a lawyer to sue the  Montreal Police for damages to me and to
my family in the amount  of $100,000 because of their negligence,
irresponsibility and their  repeated refusals to take appropriate legal actions to
recover and return our  precious belongings and bring the perpetrators before a
judge in criminal  court.

My case has been documented in great detail and the lawyer who  takes on
this case will have my support and cooperation.

I am always available to take a polygraph test but the police  told me they
believe me and they refused to administer a polygraph test. Yet,  they do
nothing.

On the other hand, the police detectives told me that Dawn  McSweeney and
her "partner" Alex Lavergne refused to take polygraph  tests.

The lawyer who wins my case can keep the entire $100,000. I do  not want
this money. I want what is my own. I demand  justice !

Phyllis Carter

No comments: