Tuesday, October 15, 2013

LIVING BY MY OWN RULES - SOME OF THE BASICS

 
Speak the truth
The whole truth
And nothing but the truth,
Always.
 
Don't generalize:
 
Blame the guilty
And see that they are punished
According to their crimes,
Not according to
Race, religion, age, language
or
The greatness of their finances
or
Which club they belong to.
 
Use your brains,
And do not bow to anyone.
 
Persist.
When you know you are right,
Never give up.
Never !
 
Above all,
Do no harm.
I do not even wish harm
On those who have harmed me the most.
 
But
I demand justice!
 
Render unto me and to my family
All that has been stolen
From me and from my family
by
Dawn McSweeney
And those she calls her
"Partners in Crime"
On her own blog.
 
These crimes could not have been accomplished
Without the help of
The Montreal Police.
 
Detailed reports at
 
 
 

No comments: