Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE SEVEN PAGES OF INVENTORY OF PRECIOUS GEMS AND MORE

 
Dawn McSweeney stole
Coins, diamonds, gemstone, gold and silver rings, bracelets, necklaces, brooches,
irreplaceable personal belongings and much, much more.
 
With the help of a Montreal Police officer.
 
This ring looks similar to my grandmother's diamond and sapphire dinner ring that Dawn McSweeney stole on October 7, 1996.
 
I provided the Montreal Police with photos and appraisals for my ring and many other precious items in March. 1997. But the Montreal Police still do nothing.
 
Detailed reports of these crimes are open to the world at -
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY, GURU THIEF - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
She could not have succeeded in her crimes without the help of the Montreal Police.
 
Phyllis Carter 
 
Edwardian North to South Dinner Ring Old Euro Diamond Sapphire Solid Platinum
My aged grandmother spent many years as a resident of Providence Villa in Toronto. As she was getting older, she decided to give me her diamond and sapphire dinner ring.
 
My mother wanted Bobbe Sol to break up the ring and give one diamond to each of her daughters, but my grandmother refused. She wanted me to have her ring - perhaps because I was the eldest daughter; perhaps because she knew me better than the others and I was closest to my father.
 
So my father and I took the train to Toronto where my grandmother gave me her ring and she made out a little note to prove her intention to give the ring to me for a nominal sum so the transfer of ownership would be legal and no one could take it away from me.
 
But Dawn McSweeney stole my grandmother's ring along with all my best jewellery and much more - with the help of a Montreal Police officer on October 7, 1996.
 
The ring was insured along with all my valuables. I made my insurance payments to Prudential "The Rock" Insurance via Thorniley Insurance at Pointe Claire, Montreal for THIRTY years. But when I was robbed  - with the help of a Montreal Police officer - Prudential dropped me like a hot potato.
 
I told the Prudential agent and Brian Thorniley that I did not want the insurance money, I wanted Prudential to investigate, go to my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal - from where the Montreal Police officer had removed me without any legal process or justification - and bring back my belongings. But they refused.
 
The Prudential agent told me it was because the police waited too long to file a report.
 
Details at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
 

No comments: