Thursday, September 5, 2013

ANDREW FRANKL SPEAKS AGAIN - SEE THIS BLOG FOR THE BACKGROUND

 
September 5, 2013
 
My first e-mail was to see if you would publish it on the blog. If you would be willing to have that public as well. It was that way because, again, you're wrong in your assumptions. The Police are not involved in a conspiracy and it's a little bit ridiculous to think so. Your explanation as what took place is just a little too dramatic and a little too complicated and way too many people would have to be involved for it to be true. The answer to most mysteries, is the most simple explanation. This has rang true throughout human history.  
 
With or without your help,  I will get to the bottom of this. Debbie is not a victim. I'm sorry to disagree. Ed is way too sick and simply doesn't have it together enough to pull something like this off. So, it seems as though you don't want to accept any truth other than the conclusions that you've jumped to. That's a shame and must be a terrible burden to have to bear. You don't have to, you know?
 
If there was appropriate legal action to be taken, why haven't the authorities pressed and pursued charges? Why would the crown refuse to accept your version of events and present a case to a judge? They didn't and won't because it just doesn't make sense.  I know why legal action wasn't taken against you for slander. It's because it used to be a civil matter, and legal aid is only for representation for anything falling under the criminal code. Unfortunately, there are now laws the govern cyber-bullying and harrassment. How unfortunate, because I have a feeling that even if the truth came to light, you wouldn't accept it. That's terrible and I truly sympathize for you. Truly. Unfortunately, that's the only crime that is being commited here, other than Debbie and Ken getting together and stealing everything you and your family had and then throwing her own daughter under the bus to protect herself. Can you imagine that? It's like a Jerry Springer episode...and we're all Jewish and we should conduct ourselves as such. That being a far higher standard than the rest of humanity.
 
I guess there is nothing left to say that you will listen to. I'm sorry about that. I will find the truth. I will even present it to you and hope that that will help eleviate any pain you've been carrying around with you unnecessarily all this time. Again. I'm sorry for your situation and pray that eventually you will accept what the light shows you.
 
Andrew 
 
 
September 5, 2013
 
I'm sorry, I didn't see the further text beyond my original e-mail. Oooops. That's my bad.
 
I didn't mean that I would come for answers to you with the police. I meant that after I find them, I will go to them with the police and I will insist that they investigate until they come to an understanding of what took place. Then I would come to you, with the police...or the media...or both... and present to you the facts. That's all I meant.
 
You're right. You don't have a reason to trust me. I wouldn't, if I were you. That said, I don't have a reason to lie either. One way or the other, it doesn't benefit me in the slightest. I'm just blown away how a whole family can be ruined and how everything has spun so far out of control, that frankly, I'm saddened by it.
 
Again, I apologize for misunderstanding your last e-mail. Forgive me that please.
 
Andrew
 

No comments: