Thursday, September 5, 2013

IS DEBBIE MCSWEENEY IN DANGER? MONTREAL POLICE DON'T WANT TO KNOW

 
Email exchange with a stranger named Andrew Frankl. He believes Debbie McSweeney is the thief who robbed me and my family, not her daughter, Dawn McSweeney. Frankl has a plan.
 
See background below.
 
September 5, 2013
 
Thanks for writing, Andrew, but I stand by what I have said. I know what happened. I was there. I lived through it. Debbie is a victim of Ed Mcsweeney, Dawn McSweeney and Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme. I believe her life must be hell. She was a naive, vulnerable person. The Montreal Police should have protected her, but they refused. I am not interested in hurting Debbie. She is a victim.
 
Everything I do is out in the open. I am not interested in knowing where Debbie lives. I am only interested in her condition. I need to know that she is healthy and safe and not being abused the way so many other girls and women are  - sometimes for decades. But I cannot get the Montreal Police to act. So the only thing I can do is keep on telling the world what has happened and try to find someone in authority who will take appropriate legal action.
 
Your first message on my blog was full of vitriol and threats.
 
Andrew Frankl said...
Hello Phyllis.
Your baseless accusations are laughable. Truly. The first place to look, Phyllis, would be your sister, Debbie. Coincidence that after everything went missing, she fell off the grid? I think not. There is no such thing as coincidence. Judging from your entire family history, lunacy runs deep. Save your father. He was a good man. A veritable paragon of a human being really, for sticking around until the end, but I digress.
I drop you this line to share some thoughts. Evolution is a really interesting thing. Evolution of law, as lunacy knows no bounds so every once in awhile laws need to be adjusted to protect those from lunatics such as yourself. Simply being a l unatic does not make you stupid, evidently. You knew that you wouldn't be able to be pursued in a civil case, because being the troll that you are you only choose to victimize those who don't have the means to protect themselves. You're quite clever, aren't you? Yuu must be so proud. As proud as I am disgusted. Congratulations.
There are now laws that protect people under the criminal code and make no mistake these options are now being fully explored. My main priority is to have these slanderous posts removed. I can only hope that punitive damages are awarded, although that will be up to a judge.
You are aware that blaming everyone for your shortcomings and crying conspiracy only cements just how out of touch from reality you truly are. I look forward to a court ordered dose of reality.
Finally, you truly should be ashamed of yourself for attacking the most vulnerable person you could find instead of asking the tough questions to the people who are truly responsible. You, Phyllis, are a truly disgusting example of what humanity is capable of.
Please feel free to contact me anytime at a_frankl_mail@yahoo.ca. If you think that you can slander my name, I beg of you to try. I would like nothing more, in fact. This would only aid is having justices' full weight bear down on your weak shoulders.
Again, you're disgusting and your lies will be brought to light, sooner rather than later.
I look forward to the opportunity to see the look on your face when judgement is finally handed down and justice is finally served.
 
I have no reason to trust you. But I am open to consider all the facts and your later emails have a ring of truth.
 
I am sick, handicapped. I am fighting for my life. I am not going to show up on anyone's doorstep with a police officer as you propose. When I have believable evidence that someone really wants to expose the thieves and recover our stolen belongings, I will only participate openly and in public.When there is evidence of good will, I will have the media participate. I will do nothing in secret or under the table. If I am to appear at any public hearing, I will need a wheelchair.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
In a message dated 05/09/2013 10:44:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, a_frankl_mail@yahoo.ca writes:
 
Hello Phyllis.
 
I will say right off the bat, anything that has ever been said to me by Alex Lavergne was taken with a grain of salt, at best. I worked with him very briefly at a logistics company so know that he is quite excitable. While he has the capacity for intelligence, I'm not sure he uses it correctly or effectively.
 
Speaking of Alex, I know the way that he reacts to confrontational situations, as he reacted the same way with me with when I resigned from Patriot Freight for a far better opportunity with a far more reputable company. That being said, I can only imagine how he must have reacted well over a decade ago to your accusations. Of which I am not condoning at all, but again, I remain convinced that you're blaming the wrong people. The reason for my wanting to help you find the truth is to have the people who are truly responsible be accountable for what they've done not only to you, but to your entire family. I also am aware of your rocky relationship with Dawn and why it would have been easier to cast blame on her, and judging from whom she chose to be with at the time, would only make it easier, yeah?
 
I just beg of you try and look at things objectively just for a moment. So, after Debbie left Edward she took on a new relationship. This person somehow managed to have your mother's Will and Testament revised to favour Debbie and himself. Nothing was written in that awarded anything to Dawn and / or Alex. Debbie and Ken manipulated your mother to do their bidding and they are the people you should be pursuing. I'm not sure if you knew, but Debbie won't even speak to her own daughter and is hiding from her as wall. This also should tell you that Debbie seems to want to forget her entire life before Ken. Would it not be logical to assume that it's due to the massive guilt she must be carrying around since she stole from her entire family. That would be a good to reason to never have to answer for what she's done, no?  I wish I could pursue them, but as I said, I don't know where to start and I could not be more convinced that if we could locate them, we could finally get the answers that you and the rest of your family deserve.
 
I will eventually tell you how I know as much as I do. I would prefer to do so after I've found Debbie and Ken and introduce myself to you alongside a police officer with all the answers you're looking for.
 
Finally, in regards to whomever you spoke to about myself, I'm not sure if I'm exactly a "nice" fellow, but what I am is a person of integrity, hard work and above all, wholesale honesty. I have nothing to hide.
 
Andrew

http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/2013/09/debbie-mcsweeney-has-disappeared-has.html

A stranger named Andrew Frankl wrote to me saying that my sister, Debbie Rubin McSweeney, "fell off the grid". Does this mean she has disappeared? What else could it mean? And what does this stranger have to do with my family?
 
I have no knowledge of where Debbie is or how she is. Does this mean that Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme has done something to Debbie? Someone has to care enough to check to see if she is alive and safe.
 
I am 77 years old and fighting cancer. I can't do anything myself to help her. There must be some authority that can check to see if she is safe. The Montreal Police have repeatedly refused to investigate this case.
 
When my mother disappeared from her home years ago, I pleaded with the Montreal Police to try to find out if she was safe. They refused. After that, Dawn McSweeney's "partners in crime" - as she calls them on her own blog - kept my mother in total seclusion for a decade until her death in 2007.
 
The last I know of Debbie's circumstances came to me through a phone call my sister Sheila made to Debbie while I was in hospital in the summer of 2009. Sheila had me and Debbie on the phone at the same time. Since then I have no idea of where Debbie is or in what condition.
 
Debbie McSweeney's last address that I know of was on Cedar in Pfds circa 1993. But since then, a man named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme made a will in my mother's name (2005) and when my mother died in 2007, he took all of my father's estate, our family home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, my father's life's savings, everything. So they may have moved.
 
Debbie suffers from narcolepsy. She is a simple, naive, very vulnerable person. Someone, please look into this.
 
 
 
 
Andrew Frankl said...
That's a very good question. She (Debbie)seems to have abandoned her entire family right after some terrible things happened. I'm not taking away from the pain you must be feeling for not having your things. Please make no mistake. What I AM concerned about is you laying blame on the wrong people.

Help me find her, Phyllis. I understand that you're not well, but forgive me for saying so, you are well enough to write this blog. Tell me where to look. Tell me who I can speak to who CAN help me. I bet you're asking yourself why on Earth you would want to help me. As far as you're concerned, it would be for closure. So you can know what truly happened to your things.

That said, Deborah has other things she needs to be accountable for, which is my interest.

Anyway, if you're really interested in the truth, help me help you. Prove to me and to all who read this blog that your intentions are pure.

a_frankl_mail@yahoo.ca is where to reach me. I can help you, but I need your help to get started.
 

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

After I posted this item, I remembered that I saw Debbie, at a distance, in the cemetery at my mother's burial in 2007. She was with a tall stranger who wore his salt and pepper hair in a long braid down his back. Paperman's funeral director told me that was Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, Debbie's "husband." I don't know what happened to Debbie's husband, Dawn McSweeney's father, Ed McSweeney. I haven't heard from Debbie since then, except through a court order made by Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme declaring that I was insane and dangerous. Later, I learned that Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme made a will in my mother's name in 2005, when mother was about 92 years old and handicapped physically and mentally.
See -
The Phyllis Carter Detention and Condemned in Absentia in Four Minutes,
and
Mother Did Not Sign That Will.
All the details appear at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.