Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WHAT THE CANDIDATES HAVE DONE AND NOT DONE - PERSONAL EXPERIENCES

 
 
My name is Phyllis Carter. I am a Canadian journalist, a cancer patient and - thanks to the Montreal Police - I am also a crime victim. I have been fighting for justice since October 7, 1996, when I was attacked in my home and robbed of everything I had worked for all my life and everything left to me by my beloved husband.
 
While I was holding off my attacker, I managed to dial 911.
 
The Montreal Police I called to rescue me - helped the thief instead.
 
Through the years, I have been pleading for justice. Along the way, I have appealed for justice to members of government at all levels - politicians who had the position, the authority, the connections and the power to do justice in my case, but here I am - fourteen years later - still pleading for justice day and night - because politicians do not care about justice or human rights. They are only interested in power and perks for themselves and for their friends and families. You, the voter, have little or no value to them, once they ascend to power. They will slap your back and smile and kiss your baby during the campaign, but do not expect them to help you or to do justice unless you are rich and well-connected. I speak from long and painful experience.
 
I have come to know the characters of some of those who are now asking for your votes.
 
You, the voter, can get some insights by looking at what these candidates have done and failed to do.
 
 
"MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES"
 MARLENE JENNINGS, MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2010/11/mrs-carters-rights-were-violated-three_25.html
 
 
MARLENE JENNINGS, M.P. HAS DISAPPEARED
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2010/10/marlene-jennings-mp-has-disappeared_01.html
 
WHY SHOULD WE SUPPORT YOU, MR. IGNATIEFF?
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2010/09/why-should-crime-victims-support-you-mr.html
 
IRWIN COTLER SEEKS PERSONAL GLORY
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2010/02/irwin-cotler-seeks-personal-glory.html
 
 
FACEBOOK
March 28, 2011
 
 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000343040806
Phyllis Carter  -  CTV Montreal
As a councillor in the CDN-NDG Borough, Saulie Zeidel did absolutely nothing but vote "Oui" for anything Michael Applebaum proposed. Members of the community attending council meetings witnessed how Saulie spent all his time during council meetings - chatting with the female councillor sitting next to him. He didn't even bother to shut off his microphone, so his chats distracted everyone from the business at hand.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000343040806 
Phyllis Carter  With the rigid block of Michael Applebaum, Marvin Rotrand, Saulie Zeidel and Marcel Tremblay, there was no way for any opposition to succeed with only councillor Warren Allmand, and sometimes Francine Senecal having a different opinion. There was no democracy in the CDN-NDG Borough, as the block stifled opposition from the community by belittling citizens, calling us "mere splinters" and scoffing at our signed petitions. Whatever Michael Applebaum wanted to do, his block supported him. And now Saulie Zeidel is reaching for a higher throne where he may sit and rubber stamp some other power.
 
 

No comments: