Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NO VOTE IS A NO VOTE.- ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY

 
 
Liberal Member of Parliament Marlene Jennings stated at two public meetings in 2008,  " MRS CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES."
 
But once she was re-elected in 2008, Mrs. Jennings did a disappearing act and fell silent. She has done nothing about these violations since then. Why should anyone trust the Liberals?
 
The Conservatives spend tax payers' money on pretty little pools to entertain foreign dignitaries and shut down Parliament whenever it suits them. Have you have forgotten?
 
My one little vote at the polls means nothing. Anyone else's vote can cancel it out. But the truth I publish on the World Wide Web is reaching thousands of people.
 
I vote for truth. I vote for the rights of ordinary people who are not rich enough to hire expensive lawyers. I vote for patients who must wait for weeks or months for medical services. I vote for victims of crime and abuse. I vote for the poor and the middle-classes.
 
Boycott the elections. No party can govern with honour unless it serves the common people. Without a majority, no party can take away our freedoms.

No comments: