Thursday, April 28, 2011

JUSTICE IS NOT IN OUR JURISDICTION - THE COMMON COP-OUT

 
 
 
 
Based on my own experience of fourteen years trying night and day to get someone to take action against the criminals in my case, I can tell you without hesitation that "not in my jurisdiction" is the cop-out used by everyone at every level of government - Quebec's Police Ethics Commissioner, Denis Racicot, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada Irwin Cotler, Quebec's Droits de la personne (except me) and victims' rights groups - the latter only being interested in cases of murder or rape.

The thieves in my case laugh at the law and mock their victims openly online and, shortly after the robbery, right to my face, because they see that their crimes are in "nobody's jurisdiction" and no one cares.

Montreal Police have told me more than once that "crime victims have no rights. Only the accused have rights". Crime victims, they said, have to hire a lawyer - and Quebec Legal Aid told me that I was not entitled to their help because I was not the accused.

Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament declared at two public meetings in 2008, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times." But no one is doing anything about it. See THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE -http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/.

No comments: