Sunday, December 6, 2015

SCENES IN JERUSALEM REMIND ME OF THE CRIMES OF DAWN MCSWEENEY AND THE MONTREAL POLICE


Watching a documentary about Jerusalem on PBS, I was suddenly reminded that my father had a talis - a prayer shawl - and he had a homberg and a derby. 

A framed studio portrait of my daddy taken on the occasion of his Bar Mitzvah stood on the floor of the bedroom behind the trunk where I was staying until I was robbed and attacked with the help of a Montreal Police officer on October 7, 1996. 

All these things were stolen by Dawn McSweeney along with all my most precious jewellery and my darling husband Cliff's deputy sheriff's badge and his diamond ring and his trademark grey Stetson fedora and our wedding portrait - and much more. 

The Montreal Police still ignore my pleas for justice, my appeals to have our precious belongings returned to us. Dawn McSweeney's crimes and the betrayal and crimes of the Montreal Police haunt my life. I could not live if I did not continue to demand what is my own, if I did not continue to demand the return of my father's estate to the heirs he named in his own will - all stolen by Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime." 

I am offering a $5,000. reward. 

Detailed reports are open to the world at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/

More than 225,000 people from Canada to China have read my reports.

No comments: