Friday, October 23, 2015

WHO STOLE CLIFF CARTER'S CANE WHILE I WAS ASLEEP IN THE JEWISH GENERAL HOSPITAL?


What kind of person steals a wooden cane from a patient asleep in palliative care?

Jewish General Hospital - Montreal - Mid-October, 2015

I was sick with terrible pain, so the doctor put me in palliative care until he could make a plan for my medication.

A couple of days ago, I was transferred from Four Main to Four West. My husband's cane was beside me in palliative care. It was gone when I was moved to Four West. Everyone searched for it today before I left the hospital - to no avail, But everyone is on the lookout for it.

With the help of a Montreal Police officer, Dawn McSweeney, stole every precious thing I owned, all my best jewellery, Cliff's Deputy Sheriff's badge, his rings, his trademark grey Stetson fedora, our wedding portrait and so much more. 

Because a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me, the police refused to do anything about these crimes. So did my insurance company, Prudential- "The Rock of Gibralter". They blamed the police for not filing a report in time. 

Dawn McSweeney - with those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog - went on to rob my aged parents, my siblings and all their children specifically named in my father's will. 

Dawn and her buddies took everything and tore our family and our lives apart.

And now someone stole my darling husband's simple wooden cane. I have a sharp, chrome walker now, thanks to the JGH, but that cane was Cliff's and I want it back.

As I was telling people about this at the hospital, I learned that there was at least one other robbery on the same floor of the JGH at about the same time.

Some rat stole the ring off the hand of someones's dying mother.

Some people are so distorted, they will steal a dying patient's teeth from her mouth while she is sleeping.

We can't just ignore these crimes.

Detailed reports at -

YOGA GURU THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

No comments: