Friday, October 30, 2015

MR.NOSTALGIA AND THE SHEBA - FACEBOOK - OCTOBER 30, 2015

Phyllis Carter shared a memory on Facebook

This is our wedding portrait. January 22, 1983. The original was stolen by Dawn McSweeney on October 7, 1996, along with all the valuables of my life. She could not have accomplished this crime without the help of a Montreal Police officer and the determination of the Montreal Police department to do absolutely nothing about the crimes that tore apart my family.
Thousands of people around the world have read my detailed reports of the crimes of Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her"partners in crime" on her own blog.
See for yourself at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/
I am offering a $5,000.reward.
I continue my struggle for justice day and night without ceasing. I will never stop fighting until every last one of my precious belongings is returned to me and everything willed to my siblings and their children by my father is returned to them. Dawn McSweeney will never be free until she returns everything she stole from us.
CLIFF CARTER,  MR. NOSTALGIA 
& 
PHYLLIS CARTER, THE SHEBA

No comments: