Monday, March 16, 2015

MONTREALERS JAILED, TICKETED PROTESTING POLICE BRUTALITY - CRIMINALS ARE BRUTAL TOO


Montréal Demonstration against police brutality 95 arrested
A Montreal march against perceived police brutality ended on Sunday with one arrest and nearly 100 tickets being given out.
CTVNEWS.CA

  • Phyllis Carter Criminals are brutal and heartless. They don't care who they hurt or how badly. In fact, in my case, the criminal, Dawn McSweeney, didn't just want to rob me, She wanted to destroy me. In the process, she tore apart my entire family. The problem is the police - in my experience - aid and abet the criminals. So while you are protesting police crimes, carry a poster protesting the crimes of criminals too. And you can use my name, because my spirit marches with you. I would be in jail with you if I were still able to walk. The criminals and the Montreal Police have both torn my life apart. I am offering a $5,000. reward to see Dawn McSweeney in prison. Detailed reports, naming names at -http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
    FACEBOOK January 8, 2014 Phyllis Carter I AM OFFERING A $5,000. REWARD TO SEE THE...
    DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY PHYLLIS CARTER

No comments: